I haven't updated this LJ with my recently published stories for a while. Here they are, with links where available:
- "The Sisters' Line" (co-authored with Liz Argall), Uncanny Magazine #6 (2015).
- "The Last Bombardment", in "Flash on the Borderlands XXVII: What's the Matter with Kids Today?", Pseudopod # 459 (October 9, 2015) (Audio horror podcast; my story starts at about index 26:00).
- "Trusting What I Smell", Perihelion Science Fiction (April 12, 2015).
- "Living in the Niche", Triptych Tales (December 1, 2014).
- "I Wrung It In a Weary Land", in "Drink Me", Podcastle #330 (September 27, 2014) (Audio fantasy podcast; my story starts at about index 9:30).
- "I is for...", A is for Apocalypse, pp. 57-68 (Rhonda Parrish, ed., Poise and Pen Publishing, 2014).
- "Levels of Observation", Mythic Delirium #0.3 (Jan-Mar, 2014).
Another story of mine, "The Plausibility of Dragons", will be coming out in Lightspeed Magazine next month.
And I don't know whether I mentioned my collection, The Law & the Heart, which was published by Stillpoint Digital Press last year. Some of you might recognize the publisher.